Handmade Shop or Etsy Email List: How To Brand Your Emails With Mailchimp Templates
Today I want to show you a step by step tutorial on how to use MailChimp to brand your emails so that:
- they look pretty and
- you can have a consistent and cohesive brand across all platforms by really matching your email style with your brand colors and your fonts and all of that good stuff.
You can watch the video, or read the post below.
- This video was originally a part of Tizzit HQ – a membership community for makers and handmade shop owners who want to sell their products successfully and build a profitable handmade business;
- Here’s a handy tutorial on how to use Mailchimp free landing pages to grow your handmade shop;
- You might also want to know 6 ways to get people to sign up for your handmade shop’s email list so you can send them those beautifully designed emails;
- Once you have an email list, you’d probably love to know how to use email marketing effectively to grow your shop. I’ve prepared a blog post about this topic and a free 10-page workbook to help you set up an email series that will help you turn subscribers into buyers.
Grow your handmade shop
access the free resource library
Unlock the library of free resources for makers and handmade entrepreneurs and receive weekly tips and freebies to help you craft a profitable and successful handmade shop!