In this practical workshop, you will need everything you need to know to start using Pinterest to market and promote your handmade products. Not sure why you should?
Because Pinterest is great way to generate traffic and sales to your website or your Etsy store. The data speaks for itself: Pinterest is the second source of traffic to Shopify stores, and 93% of users have reported going onto the platform to look for items to shop!
Whether you’ve been using Pinterest for a while but you’re not sure how to set it up for success for your business, or you don’t even understand how pinterest works… this workshop is for you!
This workshop 2-hour long and will teach you:
- How Pinterest works (exactly!)
- How people can find your Pins (and why it means that you DON’T need a ton of followers to see results with Pinterest)
- How to set up your account from A to Z (video tutorial included, nothing is left out!)
- How to use Pinterest:
- How to pin (video tutorial included),
- What to pin,
- How to decide on your boards themes,
- How much/often should you pin,
- and so much more!
- How to optimize your account to be found in the search results
- The type of Pins you should consider creating
- How to use (and how to join!!) group boards to grow your followers count and increase your visibility
- Include a complete workbook
70 mins of instruction
Unlimited Replay Access
Q+A session replay
No need to wait, the workshop video is waiting for you in the member area. You get instant – and lifetime – access upon purchase, which means that you could start using Pinterest to get traffic to your store a few minutes from now!
Get traffic and sales from Pinterest!