Step 1 to selling your handmade products successfully: get started the right way
You can watch the video, or see the show notes below.
What truly separates successful sellers to average (or less than average) ones:
- mindset (I am going to try and sell my craft vs. I am a business owner);
- they’re systematic/methodical;
- they go the extra (boring/annoying/harder) mile + they don’t settle for “yea, kinda”;
- they kicked the dollar store stigma out of the equation.
What you need to have in place before you even think about marketing your products:
- customer profile;
- branding: tangible and intangible;
- product collections;
- online shop.
You can get access to the free resources to help you with setting your foundation right here or by clicking the button below:
Grow your handmade shop
access the free resource library
Unlock the library of free resources for makers and handmade entrepreneurs and receive weekly tips and freebies to help you craft a profitable and successful handmade shop!