How to pick the best social media platform to promote your handmade shop
If you’re like me, you only have a limited amount of time each week to promote your shop’s products. It’s important you focus on what WORKS vs what is just a waste of time. Discover what social media platform is right for your shop in this Tizzit.Tv Live Episode (and grab your free cheat sheet!)
This is a summary of the video, but you probably won’t be able to understand it without watching the video first. So grab some popcorn, and dive in!
- This might be making a few ‘experts’ out there furious but I am going to say it: ANY social media platform can work. Instagram works, Pinterest works, Twitter works. That’s not what success is about.
- Success on social is about two things and two things only: Community and Consistency.
- So how to pick the BEST platform to promote your shop?
- Step 1 – Where do communities in your market already exist (+2 activities to figure it out!)
- Step 2 – Consistency: The 3 things to take into account here and the “like/skills/routine” decision framework
Watch the video above to understand how to use this decision framework and get your cheat sheet to finally understand which social media platform is right for you
Grow your handmade shop
access the free resource library
Unlock the library of free resources for makers and handmade entrepreneurs and receive weekly tips and freebies to help you craft a profitable and successful handmade shop!