Lifestyle product photography lesson: jewelry
You’ve heard you need to have more “lifestyle” shots for your product images but not sure how to actually get it done? How does one “style” a photo? 😣
In this video, my friend and talented product stylist/photographer My-van from Planq Studio takes you behind the scenes as she styles a jewelry shot. Enjoy!
You can watch the video, or read the post below.
Since it’s highly visual, I’d recommend you to watch the video above.
Here’s what we cover:
- how to make your product stand out;
- creating a monotone scene for the shoot;
- tips for styling stud earrings;
- branding your photos with packaging;
- background ideas;
- how much time it takes to style the photo;
- the importance of trial shots;
- how important it is to choose the right props;
- the rule of threes;
- tips to adjust angles to make the camera see what the eye sees.
I highly recommend her ebook (I’m not an affiliate, I just genuinely think it’s great) that you can get here. Pssst! If you’re a part of Tizzit HQ, you have a special discount waiting for you there so make sure to check that out before buying.
That’s it! I hope it was helpful. If you have any questions, make sure to post them below!
Grow your handmade shop
access the free resource library
Unlock the library of free resources for makers and handmade entrepreneurs and receive weekly tips and freebies to help you craft a profitable and successful handmade shop!